Hi, I'm Donna - Owner & Designer at Cloud 9 Paperie! Mild mannered administrative assistant by trade...bold, colorful creative diva at heart who loves to create unique, vibrant designs just for you! Just a few of the many things I am:
- book worm (sooooo many books)
- world traveler (lived in South Korea and Germany and 8 different states)
- geek (and proud of it)
- hugger (fortunately here in the South, that's perfectly normal!)
- houseplant assassin (seriously, I've killed cacti, rubber tree plants...it's not pretty)
- self-taught designer (Photoshop & Illustrator primarily)
- animal lover (ALL animals, but I have 2 cats now)
- Google ninja (my skills at finding stuff are legendary)
Just like the old saying "I'm on cloud 9!"...that's the feeling I get when I create and the feeling you get when you have a special event in your life. I'm grateful to be involved in your happiness in a small way by creating paper goods to perfectly compliment your event or special day.
About Cloud 9 Paperie:
Cloud 9 Paperie was created when I realized that creating invitations and custom graphic designs for my family & friends is something that I'm truly passionate about and I couldn't stop the flow of ideas and inspirations. I love creating invitations and other paper goods for all the special occasions in your life - holidays, bridal showers, engagement parties, birthday parties, baby showers, and more.
Specializing in really bold, vibrant colors, watercolor graphics, modern geometric patterns, and creative color combinations, but I dabble in whatever direction my creative muse leads. I offer professional printing for invitations and other items that will create a lasting impression by using luxurious papers and rich, vibrant colors.
My line is continually growing so please check back often and if you have a special request don't be afraid to ask. I love to create custom orders to bring your ideas to life.
Thanks for visiting & for being interested in learning more about me!